X-ray Technical Training
Interventional Image Guided Systems
- Discovery IGS 730 Service Training
- Innova Biplane Full Service
- Innova Large Display Monitor (LDM) Option Training (Web)
- Innova Pathfinder
- Innova Systems Service (Web)
- Innova x100 & Innova IGS 5x0 Systems Full Service Training (Class/Lab)
- XR Innova IQ Table Training
- Vascular Basic Service
- Vascular New Products (Harmony & Elegance)
- Diamond-Delta 32
- Diamond/Delta 32 Service (Web)
- Digital Mammography Systems
- Performa/Diamond Mammography Challenge Exam (Web)
- Performa Mammography Full Service
- Senographe Essential Differences (Web)
- Senographe Essential Stereotaxy (KIWI) Training (Web)
Radiography and Fluoroscopy
- Brivo XR385 Differences Training
- Definium 5000 System
- Definium AMX 700
- Digital Rad Systems
- Discovery XR650 & Optima XR640 Differences (Web)
- Discovery XR656 Differences Training (Web)
- Optima XR220 AMX, XR200 AMX & Brivo XR285 AMX Full Service Training
- Optima XR220amx and XR200amx Wireless Basic Service Training
- Precision 500D
- Precision 500D Aurora Differences
- Precision 500D Theory (Web)
- Precision RXi
- Proteus XR/a
- Revolution Digital Rad Systems (Web)
- Wireless DR Imaging "Flashpad"
- Wireless DR Imaging "Flashpad" (Web)
- X-ray Basic Service: Classroom/Lab
- X-ray Basic Service (Web)
- XR Basic Service: Challenge Exam
Note: All training must be completed within 24 months of purchase.
- Each course page has a "Schedule/Registration" section. Scroll to the "Schedule/Registration" section to see available course dates and locations.
- Find the desired date/location, and click on "Register Now".
- Complete all information on the registration form.
(Note: Asterisks indicate required fields).
- Click on the link for the Technical - Application for Advanced Service Training Form. Following the instructions on the form, complete and sign the form, and fax or e-mail to the Registrar. This will begin the eligibility confirmation and purchase
(Note: If you are paying by a billable PO, fax a copy of the PO to 262-574-8627).
- Print the registration form for your records.
- Click the Submit button to send your registration form to our Training Coordinator. A GE Training Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to finalize the registration process.
- After your approved application form is received, the Registrar will contact the student to confirm dates, prerequisites and housing details (if In-Resident).
- After attendance and payment details are confirmed, a formal confirmation letter will be sent.
Please carefully review our cancellation policy and how it applies to your cancellation. Should you wish to cancel your registration, we enforce a time sensitive policy. As you can appreciate, a cancelation with less than four weeks’ notice makes it very difficult for another student to plan on attending. If there is someone else in your organization that would like to attend in your place – this fee will not be charged. The cancelation policy is outlined below:
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 888-799-9921.
- For cancellations made more than 4 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made up to 2 weeks prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of course tuition.
- For cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the class start date and for no-shows (i.e., registered students who do not attend the class and do not cancel in advance of the class start date), there is a fee of 100% of full course tuition.
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class for any reason and at any time. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes.