- Motion VUE gives you a robust motion management tool to help you with reliable, confident clinical assessment, diagnosis, and therapy planning.
- Provides a wide range of advanced features, including:
- 4D PET/CT fusion
- Multi-phase cine review for PET, CT, and/or fused PET/CT
- Region of interest (ROI) tools for PET, CT, and/or fused PET/CT
- Threshold volume of interest (VOI) for PET or fused PET CT
- Lesion displacement measurements
- On-view movie/screen capture exporting
- With Motion VUE, you are able to review:
- Gated PET series
- Gated CT series
- Whole body PERT/CT (helical CT and un-gated PET)
- Average PET volume generated from gated PET series
- Provides the ability to record and report:
- Lesion number
- Studied lesion
- Lesion dimension on CT
- Lesion displacement
- Z-axis localization
- Slice number
- SUV measurements
- Streamlined workflow from series loading to final report
Motion Vue application is available on the AW Workstation platform.
MotionVUE is a PET/CT, non- invasive image analysis software application designed to support the viewing and manipulation of medical images from PET and CT imaging modalities.
MotionVUE offers processing tools to optimize workflow of respiratory gated exams for PET, CT and fused images of respiratory gated datasets for simultaneous viewing in multiplanar volumes and cine loops.
With MotionVUE, users will have the possibility to compare static PET/CT, 4D-PET/CT series including visual comparison, quantification of lesions, and analysis of functional activity.