In Labor and Delivery, you want a system that can help you get images quickly. The LOGIQ V2 is designed with users like you in mind - simple and easy to use without compromising on image quality. From auto-optimization to Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) and CrossXBeamTM , the LOGIQ V2 workflow aims to help users get a great image easily. For an idea on what you can image with the LOGIQ V2, take a look at our OB images below.
Color Flow Fetal Heart - LOGIQ V2
M Mode Fetal Heart - LOGIQ V2
Color Flow Umbilical Cord - LOGIQ V2
Fetal Abdomen - LOGIQ V2
Whether you need help enhancing image quality or have a question regarding a specific technology - we're here for you. When you need us.
Clinical applications team members are available from 8am-7pm EST to help answer your questions:
- Setting up protocols
- Assistance with using a specific feature
- Optimizing an image for your preference
- Training on automated programs, like SonoL&D
No question is too big or small for our Valued Connections team. And it's not just phone support - we can use a number of technologies to help answer your questions:
- InSite™ - to remotely access your system if connected to Ethernet, where we can see exactly what you see on the screen
- Virtual meetings - to provide training and support in an interactive setting. Use the camera on your laptop or mobile device to interact live with our specialists.
Your system also has an on-board help program that provides interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance. Or log on to the LOGIQ Club, with online access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your system.
How can we help YOU? Do you need…
- A question answered about a product or solution?
- Product information, like a brochure or a datasheet?
- A quote for one of our solutions?
- More details on financing or service options?
- An Online Product Introduction scheduled with you and your team?
Let us know how we can help serve you and your patients. Whatever the reason, we want to hear from you. Click here.