Clinical Image Gallery
Molecular Imaging Demos on Demand CardIQ Fusion
- Extract, render, and display coronary vascular tree images.
- Reformat standard axial CT, SPECT and fused images automatically.
- Track, extract and display coronary arteries.
- Measure coronary vessel parameters including stenosis, density, and length.
- Dynamic AVA gives you the ability to add new vessels into the analysis with a single point deposit at any time.
- Vessel label data base provides names for each protocol for easy correction or addition of a vessel label.
- Coronary vessel analysis tool lets you track, extract, visualize, and measure coronary arteries.
- Cath orientations let you interactively position the view in RAO/LAO and CRA/CAU orientations.
- Cine mode lets you page through all slices of a vessel or through a limited range.
- Batch movie mode allows you to save multiple views of the heart and display them in a movie sequence.
- CardIQ Fusion offers you a set of pre-defined protocols that you can modify to create your own customized protocols.
CardIQ Fusion accepts standard CT, PET, and SPECT image sets acquired on qualified GE scanners using the appropriate cardiac imaging software. These images must meet the same image requirements as those for the basic Volume Viewer application.
The CardIQ Fusion option can be installed on a GE AW Workstation with AW Basic Display, Volume Share 21 or above platforms.
1. 2GBRAM and 2 display monitors required.
CardIQ Fusion is intended to provide an optimized non-invasive application to analyze vascular anatomy and pathology, aid in the assessment of functional data e.g. PET perfusion, and aid in tailoring treatment plans based on the fused anatomical and functional information. Anatomical data could be from a set of Computed Tomography (CT) Angiographic images while functional data could be from PET, SPECT, or processed CT data.