- Ability to synchronize multiple images for nodule comparison.
- Ability to review single or multiple exams and compare axial, sagittal, oblique, coronal, and volume-rendered images.
- Automatically propagates previous exam bookmarks to current exam.
- Automatically segments both right and left lung to reduce visual distraction.
- Digital Contrast Agent (DCA) automatically highlights spherical shapes to enhance visualization of suspicious nodules.
- Performs automatic segmentation of all nodule types.
- Provides automatic nodule analysis, including % growth, doubling time.
- Automatic Nodule Contour to verify pixels within the volume.
- Features a customizable, interactive patient reporting tool.
Lung VCAR application is available on the AW Workstation and AW Server platforms.
Lung VCAR/ AdvantageALA is an image analysis software package for AW systems, which allows the user to study suspicious lesions within the lungs using CT helical- and axial-acquired images.