- Automatic Registration/ Synchronization.1
- Intelligent review, comparison, and follow up with dedicated protocols.
- Manages cases between several modalities with no upper limit on the number of exams.
- Advanced Visualization tools:
- Autocontour tool provides consistent contouring.
- Lung VCAR algorithm for lung nodules in CT.2
- The Volume Viewer Arrow tool lets you mark any finding as an area of interest.
- Summary table:
- Baseline and follow up management.
- Drag and drop Follow up wizard.
- Target type selection.
- Research tools.
- Saves and reloads image and measurements of prior Oncology exams.
- Exports DICOM and non DICOM images of findings, measurements.
- Quick report of the entire summary table includes up to 4 exam dates.
- Statistical results export in CSV format for Excel or OpenOffice.
1. Integrated Registration Multi-Modality option required.
2. Lung VCAR option required.
Minimum Platform Release
- AW Volumeshare 5 Enhanced
- AW Server 2
- Upgrade to the newest AW platform to support OncoQuant is available for prior AW platforms.
OncoQuant is medical diagnostic software that allows the processing, review, analysis and communication of 3D reconstructed images and their relationship to originally acquired images from CT, MR, X-Ray Angiography, SPECT, and PET scanning devices. The combination of acquired images, reconstructed images, annotations, and measurements performed by the clinician are intended to provide to the referring physician clinically relevant information for diagnosis, surgery and treatment planning, and follow-up over time.
Multi-modality Oncology Workflow for Comprehensive Follow-up and Treatment
By Valerie Laurent, MD, PhD, radiologist, Central University Hospital
OncoQuant has proved to be an invaluable tool for tracking of oncology studies in our facility. We can compare a seemingly limitless number of CT, MR, and PET exams.Moreover, OncoQuant provides a structured workflow for using base lining and NADIR to determine patient response to treatment according to RECIST guidelines.
"OncoQuant gives our oncologists higher confidence in measurement tracking,
diminishing the need to repeat the same measurements."
Isabelle Boulay, MD