PET VCAR (Volume Computer Assisted Reading) helps improve visualization and analytical monitoring of disease progression or response to therapy. It provides the ability to compute various Standard Uptake Values (SUV), to measure metabolic activity and volume for PET defined areas of activity, and compare CT, PET/CT and MR studies for baseline and follow-up studies.
- New automated segmentation of skeleton for bone lesion analysis
- SUV PEAK generated by PERCIST recommendations.
- Summary Table for interactive, efficient review of PET functional and CT morphological ROI/VOI data including quick access time activity curves.
- Q.Check allows fast and comprehensive review of every quantitative information for PET imaging and patient parameters for each loaded study.
- Adaptable workflow for clinical reading to advanced research using tools supporting PERCIST, EORTC, RECIST 1.0, 1.1, and WHO criteria (option).*
- Direct access to Integrated Registration option.
- Compatible with Static, Q,Static, Q.Freeze and 4D PET series.