Edison Datalogue is different from other “vendor neutral” archives, because it provides:
Visualization and Mobility
Edison Datalogue Insights
- Take a closer look
Cost and Reliability
Edison Datalogue Connect
Creating a better model for medical image management in Canada
Enterprise Imaging in the Large Enterprise
Hospital-wide access to patient documents helps to drive efficiency with Edison Datalogue
Sharing Clinical Images to Help Improve Quality of Care
Västra Götaland Region (VGR) partners with GE to develop regional vendor-neutral image and document archive
CWAVE Users Group
- Where an internet connection is available.
- Edison Datalogue includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Edison Datalogue Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
- Centricity Cardio Enterprise is a solution comprised of Centricity Universal Viewer and Centricity Cardio Workflow.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is a collaboration partner of GEHC and as a result, has a financial interest in the development and commercialization of certain GEHC next generation imaging products.
* Market share ranking published by IHS, Medical Enterprise Data Storage Market - 2017