- It helps you take an accurate irradiance measurement.
- With the BiliBlanket Light Meter II, you can quickly and easily measure therapeutic light intensity from various phototherapy systems to make sure your patients are getting the right amount of light.
- It’s lightweight and portable.
- Protect the light meter and carry it around easily with an included carrying strap and a pouch.
- It’s flexible.
- You can use the BiliBlanket Meter II with LED, fluorescent, halogen, and fiberoptic phototherapy systems.
- Range: 400 to 520 nm
- Center Wavelength: 450 nm
- Bandwidth: 60 nm
- Spectral Irradiance: µW·cm-2·nm-1
- Spectral Irradiance: 0.1 ~ 299.9 µW·cm-2·nm-1
- Internal Battery: Two AA/LR6 1.5 Volt Alkaline